Wastewater Storage Tanks
- Built using only superior corrosion-resistant resin
- Does not degrade with infiltration and exfiltration
- Superior corrosion-resistant resin
- High tensile strength and flexibility
- Non-reactive to sewer gases
- Customizable with many options
- Simple to transport and install
|8' DIAMETER||10' DIAMETER||12' DIAMETER||14' DIAMETER||15.6' DIAMETER|
The Benefits of Fiberglass
- Fiberglass tanks have a long history of use in applications where watertight design integrity is critical, including extensive use in the storage of motor fuels. Leak-free performance is essential when it comes to fire protection water storage.
- Installation steps and costs are minimized by the lightweight nature of fiberglass since expensive heavy-lifting equipment generally is not necessary. This also is an important consideration when tank installation sites are difficult to access.
- Large capacity tanks, up to 60,000 gal. Sizes generally required in fire protection systems, are factory-manufactured products that provide superior quality control processes vs. fabricating a tank on site where it is subject to varying weather conditions and manufacturing controls.
- A fiberglass tank can be designed for dual-purpose use, with a common example being fire protection standby as well as potable water. A fiberglass tank can be ordered with a National Sanitation Foundation listing for potable applications.
- Fiberglass manways
- Fiberglass collars and extensions
- Flanged nozzles
- FRP risers for access openings
- Watertight riser covers
- Threaded full couplings
- Hold down straps
- Concrete deadmen and anchors
- Tank ladders (Straight & Caged)
- Top Circular Railing
- Walkway Stairs
- Hand Rails
- Fill/Draw pipes
- Pump platforms
- Dry hydrants and strainers
- Vent/level indicators
- Fill assemblies
Color Coat Options
Belowground Wastewater Storage Tanks
8′ 10′ and 12′ Diameter tanks with custom fittings to easily transport and install to existing systems.