Saltwater Disposal Tanks
Nationwide Tank and Pipe manufactures a large number of tanks that are used by the Oil and Gas Industry to store water that is extracted from the ground as part of the oil and gas recovery process.
Nationwide Tanks are ideally suited to this application for the following reasons:
- Corrosion Resistant – Composite fiberglass tanks do not rust providing years of trouble free application.
- No Resurfacing – Unlike steel tanks, composite fiberglass tanks do not require costly resurfacing.
- Cost Savings – Composite fiberglass tanks are a more cost effective solution than steel tanks as they have a lower initial purchase price and then provide a longer service life by avoiding resurfacing costs and downtime.
Nationwide Tank and Pipe manufactures a large number of tanks that are used to store water for a variety of applications.
- Built using only superior corrosion-resistant resin
- Does not degrade with infiltration and exfiltration
- Superior corrosion-resistant resin
- High tensile strength and flexibility
- Customizable with many options
- Simple to transport and install