As climate change begins to have a greater impact on our day to day lives, it’s the livelihood of our nations farmers we can all can get behind. By conserving water in drought prone areas with irrigation tanks, you are able to store much needed water for times when mother nature does not provIde. By storing rainwater you could potentially save your crop or valuable livestock.
Cannabis is historically a perfect crop for draught prone areas as it requires little water to survive. However, as the demand for a much more boutique style of cannabis rises so does the demand for water. You can store and purify the water you need for large operations.
Well Head Storage
By storing your water directly from the well head allows you a buffer of water resources in case of emergency or when supply demand increases. You can then easily maintain a safe water table level for you and your livestock.
Grain and Salt Silos
Old steel silos are being replaced with new fiberglass tanks that are stronger by weight and much more suited for rural flat lands where the environment is more demanding.
The Benefits of Fiberglass
- Fiberglass tanks have a long history of use in applications where watertight design integrity is critical, including extensive use in the storage of motor fuels. Leak-free performance is essential when it comes to fire protection water storage.
- Installation steps and costs are minimized by the lightweight nature of fiberglass since expensive heavy-lifting equipment generally is not necessary. This also is an important consideration when tank installation sites are difficult to access.
- Large capacity tanks, up to 60,000 gal. Sizes generally required in fire protection systems, are factory-manufactured products that provide superior quality control processes vs. fabricating a tank on site where it is subject to varying weather conditions and manufacturing controls.
- A fiberglass tank can be designed for dual-purpose use, with a common example being fire protection standby as well as potable water. A fiberglass tank can be ordered with a National Sanitation Foundation listing for potable applications.
- Fiberglass manways
- Fiberglass collars and extensions
- Flanged nozzles
- FRP risers for access openings
- Watertight riser covers
- Threaded full couplings
- Hold down straps
- Concrete deadmen and anchors
- Tank ladders (Straight & Caged)
- Top Circular Railing
- Walkway Stairs
- Hand Rails
- Fill/Draw pipes
- Pump platforms
- Dry hydrants and strainers
- Vent/level indicators
- Fill assemblies
Our tanks can be lined with your choice of color gel coat.
Above Ground Tank Sizes and Capacity (Gallons)
|Side Wall Height||8' DIAMETER||10' DIAMETER||12' DIAMETER||14' DIAMETER||15.6' DIAMETER|